We now have two Pre-owned locations! This vehicle is located at our 23rd Street Pre-Owned Center. If you are interested in test driving this vehicle, please visit us at 120 East 23rd Street across from Golden Corral.
Liquid Platinum 2015 INFINITI Q50 Q50 Premium, 4D Sedan, 3.7L V6 DOHC 24V, Wheat w/Premium Leatherette Seating Surfaces or Leather-Appointed Seats.
20/29 City/Highway MPG Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 6597 miles below market average!
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
* Many standard high-tech electronic and safety features; nicely detailed interior; excellent fuel economy from available hybrid model; muscular V6 engine; roomy trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 INFINITI Q50 strengths are its handling and power, its interior luxury and comfort, and its very reasonable price when compared to other luxury brands. It’s a triple threat that’s hard to top. Source: KBB.com
* The INFINITI Q50 has a wide, low stance, with flowing curves that start from the Double-wave hood and glide all the way back. In the front of the car is a bold looking double arch grille, and in the rear you will notice the crescent shaped windows, which create a feeling of more space. The exterior lights are stunningly designed and utilize LEDs as well. The Q50 comes as a 3.7L V6 with 328hp or a Hybrid with a 3.5L V6 Engine coupled with a 50 kW electric motor pushing out 360hp. Each model lets you pick from a Rear-Wheel Drive or an All-Wheel Drive Version. The Rear-Wheel Drive Q50 Hybrid Premium gets the best gas mileage of the bunch with an impressive EPA estimated 29 MPG City and 36 MPG hwy. The interior of the vehicle will immerse you in luxurious design. Take in the beauty of wood accents that are hand polished, and the comfort of plush front seats that are the result of extensive ergonomic research. The high-resolution display between your gauges has been developed to show a wide range of range of vehicle information, while reducing your risk of being distracted. The Q50 comes very generously equipped with standard features including such items as Direct Adaptive Steering, leatherette seats, dual-screen display, Bluetooth with voice recognition, push-button start, 6-speaker sound system with USB and auxiliary inputs, and 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels. Plus, options like the INFINITI Vehicle Apps with Navigation, a 14 speaker BOSE sound system, Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Back-up Collision Intervention, and Blind Spot Warning are available on all trims above the Q50 3.7. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- RearView Monitor Back-Up Camera
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning